Your local 1-800-DryClean understands that families are now busier than ever and need to find ways to manage their time and responsibilities at home. Our goal is to supply you with the highest quality garment dry cleaning, tailoring, and shoe repair services available, all by pick up and delivery. When it comes to reliable, affordable, and convenient dry cleaning, 1-800-DryClean is the undeniable choice.
Hi, we are Brent and Carolyn Moffitt, owners of your local 1-800-DryClean. Everyone here would love to give you more free time with our convenient service. We promise to deliver crisp white shirts with no broken buttons, fresh clean clothes, and prompt dependable service. Give our service a try. Your satisfaction is guaranteed!
Did you know...?
You can call as late as 8:00 am for a pick-up the same day.
We provide several ways to help you remember your service days.
- Service days are listed on the Customer Identification tag attached to your bag. If yours doesn't show them, cut a corner off the tag and we'll replace it with an updated version that does list them.
- We offer a free refrigerator magnet with your service days circled.
- We will call you (no charge, of course) with a reminder the day before we service your neighborhood. Fill out the Reminder Service Request form below to get started or use the "Contact Us" form at the top of the page.
You can ask us to redo any garment any time for any reason for no charge as long as you haven't worn it. Just throw it back in the bag with a note of explanation.
We recycle hangers. Please help us by following these simple rules.
- Put the hangers in a shopping bag or rubber-band them. You may also leave the hangers in your hanger holder. We will return your hanger holder after processing the hangers.
- Return only our hangers. Do not include hangers from other cleaners and please - no plastic or shoulder covers.
- Don't put hangers in your blue bag with clothes as they may catch and tear your clothing.
- Need a hanger holder? Just click the "Freebies" link below, then click "Freebies" in the list.
Spills like fruit juice, alcoholic drinks, and soft drinks may wipe off and leave "no stain" but their ingredients can latch onto your garment and change into stains over time. The longer a stain sits, the more damage it can do to the fabric and the less likely it is to be completely removed. So, next time you spill, make a note of the type of stain on a "Stain Note" and have us pick up your bag right away.
Freebies and Customer Calendar from
1-800-DryClean of Dublin
You need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print the Freebies/Reminder Form. If you do not have Acrobat Reader, you can get it by clicking on the button below.